Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Poster Children Cleared of Arson Charges

Despite the fact that they were filmed dashing out of a burning building moments after it exploded, Laggy and Peryton, leaders of the new super-group known as the Poster Children, have been cleared of arson charges. "It was clearly a set-up," explains Captain Victor Broyko of the Atlas Park Arson and Mad Science Squad. "Liberace and a number of his fellow Vahzilok reapers were seen nearby, snickering and bragging."
"All I know," adds Laggy, "is that things were under control when I left the building. Then Peryton starts screeching in my radio like some kind of harpy about disarming the bombs, even though I already disarmed a bomb. It's not like I could just go back in there. There were vandals outside! I had to stop the vandals, you know."

Peryton responded, "You disarmed one bomb! There were six more in the room, and a whole other squad of zombies came in after you left! Broyko, tell him!"

Captain Broyko declined to comment on the exact details of the incident. "All I'm saying is that they didn't cause the fire. Not on purpose, anyway. And they did stop a bank robbery."

"And vandals!" interjected Laggy. "We stopped a whole slew of undead vandals!"

No comments: