Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lizard Moll Gang Considers New Name

The Lizard Moll (popularly known as Zombie Lizard Moll, but this reporter was sternly notified that "we don't use the 'Z' word here") is considering some changes to her supervillain team, The Bad, The Ugly, and The Mutagenic. Of particular interest is her intent to change the name.

"Nobody wants to chew through 'The Bad, The Ugly, and The Mutagenic' in the middle of a sentence, and I've already had to dissolve three people in acid for calling us 'BUM' so I think it's time to accept that the old name isn't working. A lot of people have already been calling us 'Lizard Moll Family' and similar things, so I thought, with that being the case, and the fact that we have a couple of exiled gods and several post-human members like myself and Apocalizard, why not go with Gods and Monsters? Pretty catchy, don't you think? And just because it's a house run by a 'monster' doesn't mean everybody in it has to be a monster."

Several members, including early recruit Fire of Saturn, support the notion."Oh, definitely! I mean, I'm not any of those things either way, but I'd rather be lumped in with the new ones than the old ones. I was framed or I wouldn't even be in the Rogue Isles, and I'm not ugly or mutagenic either." After a pause, the high-tech villain misunderstood adventurer added, "God, I hope I'm not mutagenic. Living in this place, though-- Do you have a Geiger counter handy, by any chance?"


Co-founder Partying Animal, however, expressed some irritation at the prospect of change. "This group was forged in the fires of our early struggles and triumphs together. It may have been the Lizard Moll's privilege to provide the original name, but I don't think that entitles her to blithely toss it away in favor of some some flashy buzzword."

The third founding member of the villainous enterprise, Firetemple, was away on an extended photo shoot and could not be reached for comment.

No comments: