Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Trick or Treat!

So I log in with my spiffy new high tech super-hero, Zapirra, and it's dark. And it stays dark. Well past when the sun should have risen in Paragon City, it's still not there. I wandered up to an interesting-looking door and peeked in and got a treat. Cool. A few more doors, and suddenly a werewolf, a zombie, and some kind plant creature with a jack-o-lantern head pop out and attack me!

All part of the latest holiday event, Trick or Treat, which they're doing in City of Villains too. Apparently there are some new creatures just wandering around, and pumpkin patches scattered about, too, but I haven't been on long enough to see them. Just had to come back here and share, first. The one they did last Xmas with the ice creatures was a blast, so this one should be really something.

No comments: